The word/ term “we”/ “us”/ “our” individually as well as collectively refer to/ indicate to the Abhidhvaj Law Journal & the word/ term “you”/ “your”/ “yourself” refers to users.
Questions or concerns? Reading this privacy notice will help you understand your privacy rights and choices. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, please. do not use our Services. If you still have any questions or concerns, please contact us at :
- Abhidhvaj law journal intervenes the website which organizes the ‘ONLINE LEGAL EVENTS & PROVIDES ONLINE LEGAL RESEARCH PAPERS & ARTICLES ETC.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us:
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Services, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Services, or otherwise when you contact us.
“Sensitive Information. We do not process sensitive information.”
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected : we do not collect any data, any private property whatsoever.
2. Who we are?
The goal of Abhidhvaj Law Journal is to offer an open-access platform where anyone involved in the legal profession can contribute their research on any legal topic and aid in building a quality platform that anyone can use to advance their legal knowledge and experience. The Abhidhvaj Law Journal is an e-journal that persuaded aims to be a distinct organization in the field of research, writing, article, etc. The journal possess the aim to achieve very good glory in the field of research on the subject of Law etc.
- Abhidhvaj law journal does not collect any personal or any information automatically until and unless the user provide their information.
- We will not share your personal information with third parties without your permission unless we are required to do so under any law or in connection with any legal proceedings and/or to defend our legal rights.
We do not provide legal advice and the information we post should not be constructed as such
- We may update this privacy notice from time to time. An new “Revised” date will be used to identify the revised version, and it will take effect as soon as it is made available. If we make significant changes to our privacy statement, we’ll let you know by either publicly publishing a notice of the changes or by sending you a personal message. In order to be updated about how we are protecting your information, we urge you to often review our privacy notice.
- The information or papers published in the journal are provided for informational purposes only and should not be constructed as legal advice.
- We reserve the right to contact you via the email address provided at any time.
- We will keep your information and credential private, email address, phone no. & identity are examples of credentials & information.
- Users may be required to provide the following information during the registration process to use certain services on our websites: name, email address, college/institution/university, contact no., pursuing a course, occupation. The information is needed to improve the quality of the services as well as the sites.
- When you visit www.abhidhvajlawjournal.com ,we may utilize third party advertising companies to deliver adverts.
- 1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT? Personal information you disclose to us:
- In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us.
- We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Services, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Services, or otherwise when you contact us.
- “Sensitive Information: We do not process sensitive information.”
- These companies may use information about your visits to Abhidhvaj Law Journal (but not your name, address, e-mail, or mobile number) In order to provide advertisements regarding goods & services that you might be keen to know.
- The policy will take effect as the date of the update, alternation or modification and these policies shall be legally binding.
We will take necessary security precautions to safeguard data against unauthorized access or deletions.
- These are encryption in place to protect data from unlawful activities, use or destruction.
- if you find any problem in the notice you can drop your concern at: [email protected]