Author & Submission Guidelines
- SUBMIT MANUSCRIPT
- PEER REVIEW
- SUBSEQUENT PEER REVIEW
- PRELIMINARY REVIEW
- PLAGIARISM CHECK
- GRAMMAR CHECK
- REVIEWING FEE SUBMISSION
- FORMAL ACCEPTANCE AND PUBLICATION
- E-CERTIFICATE ISSUE
- If your manuscript contains more than 9% of plagiarism, the manuscript shall be liable for rejection immediately.
The publication procedure may take 4 – 8 working days.
- We do not charge for publication. ABHIDHVAJ LAW JOURNAL ONLY DEMAND GOOD MANUSCRIPT.
- We charge on manuscript reviewing, peer review fees, plagiarism checking by Turnitin and other software, Grammar checking, editing fees, etc
PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
- A case comment allows the author to criticize any recent or significant judicial decisions, piece of legislation, or forthcoming bills. The word limit for a case comment is 1,600 – 2400.
SHORT ARTICLE: An essay offers a novel perspective on prevalent issues and questions accepting paradigms and standards. The word limit for a short article must be between 2000 – 3000.
- The concept and literature of the given issue should be thoroughly explored in the submission in this area. The paper must review the existing current practice, point out any gaps and provide unique re-evaluation along with helpful recommendations. A long paper should be between 4500 – 9000.
- The word limit for book reviews is 1100 – 2100.
GENERAL INSTRUCTION :
- A long article/ paper or short article must be accompanied by an abstract (Not more than 200 – 300 words).
- All submissions must be original and unpublished, and must not be pending for review before any other journal.
- The author will be held solely accountable for any dispute arising out of my/our manuscript including copyright, defamation, objectionable content, or contempt, and agree to suffer the loss, if any, caused by infringement of copyright or any other rights.
- While it is essential to stick to the word count for each category, the journal may be lenient if the article is of a high caliber.
- The “SUBJECT” of the E-mail must be titled “ARTICLE SUBMISSION”.
Depend upon the submission, The “SUBJECT” can be CASE COMMENT, BOOK REVIEWS, SHORT ARTICLE/ ARTICLE, OR LONG ARTICLE/ PAPER.
Law students pursuing the five-year LL.B course as well as the three years course, Academicians, students pursuing LL.M. or Ph.D., and Educators or any student from Arts Stream.
Any uniform citation method. Although, the 20th edition of the Harvard Bluebook is the citation style that authors are expected to use.(Download Here)
The main body of the manuscript should be in Time New Roman style, Font size 12, with 1.5 line spacing and footnotes in Time New Roman style, size 10, with 1.0 line spacing. All headings must be in a uniform format.
ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY :
A separate document, pdf containing information about the author, including the following details: Name, E-mail, Name of institution, course, contact number, and year of academic.
- All submissions sent to us must be original and attached with a declaration of originality.
MANUSCRIPT REVIEW & PROCESSING FEE –
1. Single Author: INR (₹ 599 )
2. Co-authored: INR (₹ 999)
3. Three Authors: INR (₹ 1199 )
REFUND POLICY: After the acceptance of manuscripts only then the author has to pay a reviewing charge. The amount for reviewing the manuscript is not refundable. More Precisely, We immediately begin working on the Manuscript after the Manuscript processing charge is paid, Wherefore, no refund will be issued after the Payment of Charges. However, You may withdraw the paper prior to publication (without receiving a refund), but no withdrawal will be permitted after the manuscript has been published.
[SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE AT]