ABOUT LAW AUDIENCE:
Law Audience® is an online legal platform which is aimed at spreading the legal education and other opportunities related to the field of law among the legal audience as much as possible. It was introduced on 25th of June 2018.
ABOUT ABHIDHVAJ LAW JOURNAL:
Abhidhvaj Law Journal is an E-law journal, ISSN: 2583-6323 (Online), CODEN: ALJBBQ, [Indexed at Manupatra, Google Scholar & more than 10+ Databases], is to offer an open-access platform where anyone involved in the legal profession can contribute their research on any legal topic and aid in building a quality platform that anyone can use to advance their legal knowledge and experience. The Abhidhvaj Law Journal is an e-journal that persuaded aims to be a distinct organization in the field of research, writing, article, etc. The journal possesses the aim to achieve very good glory in the field of research on Law.
“Mastering Dispute Resolution: How to Become an Arbitrator in India Step-by-Step Guide to Accreditation and Training”.
Becoming an arbitrator in India can be an extremely rewarding career path for those with a passion for dispute resolution and a desire to help others resolve conflicts. Arbitrators play a crucial role in resolving disputes between parties outside of the court system, helping to minimize the time and cost associated with litigation. To become an arbitrator in India, it is important to have a relevant educational background and a certain level of experience in your field. Typically, you will need at least ten years of experience in a relevant field such as law, commerce, engineering, or construction. A postgraduate degree in law or dispute resolution is also helpful. Once you have the necessary qualifications and experience, you can enroll in an institution that offers an arbitrator training program. Some of the most well-known institutions in India include the Indian Institute of Arbitration and Mediation and the Indian Council of Arbitration. During your training, you will learn about the legal framework, the various laws and procedures, and develop analytical and decision-making skills. After completing your training, you can apply for accreditation with institutions like the Indian Institute of Arbitration and Mediation or the Indian Council of Arbitration. This accreditation demonstrates to potential clients and employers that you have met certain standards of excellence and are qualified to serve as an arbitrator.
Subtopics that can be talked about are:
- Understanding the role of an arbitrator and the importance of dispute resolution.
- Qualifications and eligibility requirements to become an arbitrator in India.
- Training programs and courses for aspiring arbitrators in India.
- Accreditation and certification options for arbitrators in India.
- Practical tips for building experience and honing skills as an arbitrator.
- Opportunities and career paths for arbitrators in India.
- Differences between arbitrators, conciliators, and mediators: What you need to know.
- The impact of technology and digitalization on the future of arbitration in India.
- Top skills and attributes of successful arbitrators.
- Challenges and limitations of the arbitration profession in India.
Prof. Dr. Komal, Designation: Dean (PG), Professor (Law):
A versatile and passionate academic professional with over 17 years of teaching and experience experience Dr. Komal is PhD in Corporate Law, she is also the author of a comprehensive text-book on the subject of Mergers and Acquisitions and edited book named ‘Contours of Real Estate Laws’ besides being a dedicated teacher and mentor in the discipline. She has completed courses in Intellectual Property Rights from the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), published and presented papers and scholarly pieces in numerous international and national forums and journals widely contributing to the creation of knowledge in niche areas of her expertise.
Her expertise in Commercial laws has been tapped by the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) for the creation of discipline specific for the benefit of the broader community of learners in the country. Dr. Komal with her research and writing acumen has combined the theoretical and practical aspects of law to mould a teaching pedagogy in law school.
- It shall be an online event.
- It is open for Students, Lawyers, Research Scholars, Teachers, Judges, Professionals, and Academicians or for anyone who is interested in the topic of the Webinar.
TIMINGS & DATE:
Date: 31st Aug 2023.
Timings: 3:30 PM onwards.
- Microsoft Teams.
The meeting link will be provided directly in the WhatsApp Group within 10 Minutes, wherefore Joining WhatsApp group is Mandatory).
- 100 Indian Rupees.
- Participants outside India can send a mail abhidhvajlawjournal.com
Note: Registration fee is not refundable at any cost unless the event is cancelled by the organizer.
E-certificate will be given to all the registered participants (subject to the norms of attendance as mentioned in this official notification) you must upload a screenshot of your payment while filling up the registration form. E-certificate will be emailed within 24 hours after the end of the Webinar Session.
Note: E-certificate will be given only if you join the session. If you pay the registration fee but do not join the webinar session even in the case fee is not refundable and no e-certificate will be given.
You can pay using:
GooglePay: 8351033361 or
Paytm: 8351033361 or
UPI ID: varunjaswal.jaswal66@oksbi; or
Bank Account Details:
Account Holder Name: Mr. Varun Kumar,
Bank Name: State Bank of India (SBI),
Account No: 35216614509,
IFSC Code: SBIN0002343, or
Attendance for the Meeting:
No separate link will be provided for the purpose of marking the attendance of participants(s). The attendance report of all the participants will be auto-generated in the account of the Host. You just must join the Meeting from the same name as mentioned on the Registration Form. If your name on the account is something else, then re-name it before joining the Meeting.
THE REGISTRATION LINK:
Participants can register for this webinar session only through Google Forms. No other mode of registration is acceptable. The registration link will be closed at 10:30 AM on 31st August 2023.
REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN THE WEBINAR:
- Laptop/Mobile/Personal Computer (PC or Desktop).
- High-Speed Internet Connection.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS/TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The participants are requested to maintain the dignity of the webinar session.
- The participants will be muted upon entry.
- The video of all the participants will be turned off upon entry but participants can change this during the meeting.
- If you choose to turn on your video during the meeting, then make sure that you behave in a good manner. You must be seated in good posture & must be well dressed. If we found you sitting in an inappropriate manner such as lying on the bed etc, then we’ll remove you from the meeting immediately.
- At the end of the webinar, you can ask your questions by commenting in the Chat Box or by using the raise your hand option from the Application itself.
- If you misbehave during the meeting with the Speaker or Host or with any attendee, then strict action will be taken against you as per the law for the time being in force.
- The Webinar Session will be recorded also.
- Law Audience & Abhidhvaj Law Journal reserves all the rights relating to postponement, preponement, and cancellation of the Webinar Session due to any circumstance or issue.
- If there’s any amendment in the T&C of the Webinar Session, then we’ll inform you in advance.
- Contact Person Name: Mr. Varun Kumar,
Founder & Owner, Law Audience.
Contact No: +91-8351033361 or +91-7018537723.
Contact Timings: 10:00 AM To 9:00 Pm.
- Official Website: lawaudience.com.
Adv. Vaibhav Sangam Mishra, ( High Court Lucknow)
Jr. Law Trainee At AGA 1st Court In-charge Office, Lucknow High Court.
(Founder & Publisher at Abhidhvaj Law Journal)
Official Website: www.abhidhvajlawjournal.com.